Dentist in Westmont
- We provide excellent preventive care, including Exams, Cleanings and Digital x-rays. Early detection of dental problems is essential to gain optimal oral health. It is recommended for all patients to schedule a six-month dental check-up exam. We will also provide education on forming proper Dental Hygiene habits.
- According to the American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry, your child should visit the dentist within six months after the presence of the first tooth or by his or her first birthday. Early oral examination aids in the detection of the early stages of tooth decay and helps maintain great oral health. We offer Children’s Dentistry, Fluoride Treatment, and Sealants to ensure your child has a healthy start to their oral care.
- Dr. Kennedy offers aesthetic dental solutions to enhance the appearance of your smile and overall confidence. Cosmetic dentistry can also improve the overall function of your mouth and teeth. We offer Porcelain Dental Veneers, Teeth Whitening, Bonding, Dental Crowns, and Dental Bridges to help ensure you have beautiful, healthy smile.
- Dental implant restoration is a safe, long-term solution to replace one or more missing teeth. Dr. Kennedy provides high-quality dental implants that restore the strength, function, and beauty of your smile. Contact our office for a consultation to see if dental implants are right for you.
- Restorative dentistry is used to restore the strength and beauty of your smile. If you’ve been suffering from pain caused by decay or other health conditions, you may benefit from restorative therapy. We offer conservative treatment solutions to preserve your natural teeth, as well as tooth replacement options. Some of our restorative options include Tooth-colored composite fillings, Dentures, and Dental Implants.
- Periodontal disease is the leading cause of tooth loss. At our dental office, we will gently evaluate gums and overall oral health, and if necessary, will make recommendations for treatment. We provide periodontal care options, including scaling and root planing to ensure gum health.
- Endodontic (root canal) therapy removes harmful bacteria from your tooth, healing infection, ending your pain and improving your health. When decay or a crack has reached the nerve of a tooth, a root canal is necessary.
- Orthodontic treatment is used to treat all types of patients, from adults to young teens. Orthodontics are used to realign the teeth into a more natural position and correct any imbalance in the bite. We offer Inman aligners to give our patients straight, healthy smiles.
- Fastbraces® provide safe, comfortable, and effective straightening in about half the time of traditional braces. Your straighter, more beautiful smile may be easier and faster than you ever believed possible. Contact our office for a Fastbraces® consultation today.
- When necessary, we can often extract a tooth in office, saving you the time and cost involved in seeing a specialist. We focus on providing comfort during extractions and offer many options to replace the missing tooth, including Dentures and Dental Implant Restorations.
- We help treat patients with dental phobias, anxieties and fear. Sedation Dentistry can help you relax during your treatment and have a positive dental experience. We offer Nitrous Oxide sedation as a safe and effective way to ensure a comfortable dental care experience that still allows you to drive home afterward.